20080201

Blurry.

After designing 3 advertisment, felt like I no longer have an arm and my mind's blank. blank. blank. and practically my mouth's gapping wide open. I'm like a stone statue or goldfish now. Damn shoulder bone's swelling up. I need a new computer chair, and my table's too tall damn it. wtf, I still have another thing to do. wtf. wtf. wtf. kill me. I can seriously chuck my bloody arm away. arrrrrrrrrrrh damn frustrated now. I need my sleep very badly. Today's just too much work CRM ANP CO&CO SUMMATIVE TEST. I think suicide seems like a better idea. I can't think alr lar.

Burnt out, frustrated, burnt out. FRUSTRATEDDDDD.
I'M BURNT OUT.

Spent so much bloody time on CRM then studying for my test last night and I have to redo no refine it. ARG. So sick of work. I wna chuck it aside and sleep. And I can't help dozing offfff. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP.

Digress. Lets talk about my eye lolly. Heee. Wow, that's a happy thought for sure. Hey I'm perked up! Anyway.
I saw him ytd and he was sitting at the next table : )
HE. was in formal yesterday. Caught my eye somehow, did I caught his? :X He SMILED at me! :) I think he recognises ME :) And sorta know who am I :) And I think we caught ourselves looking at each other! I think. LOL. HE'S CUTE!! :D Strangely found him quite attractive. Heard he's from a sports cca. BUT doesn't seemed liked he belong to that cca. GOD. Hmm..... I'd be sad if he's gay.... :X HEEE. He's cute still :D YAY. Happy thoughts. Hopefully I can chance him every other day in school :D K enough of boy blabbering, think I ought to get back to work. Guess no sleep for me tonight. T_T

ouch my shoulder. ): DAMN COLD. Piling tissues....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home